Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sometimes I just get so frustrated

I've been writing and blogging about trying to keep my family free of artificial dyes for about 6 months now. I talk to people all the time about the effects dyes can have on behavior. Every single family I know that has tried going dye free has seen a big difference. I've saved countless links and research articles on the topic. But sometimes I still wonder what else can be done.

I find it appalling that the chemicals in food contribute to problems not just in my kids but in the whole population of children out there. Why can't they get more conclusive research done to show people what a big deal this is?! Why won't the FDA even acknowledge the research that has been done on the topic? How did our country turn into a place where corporate profits are more important than the health and well being of our children?

No comments: