Monday, December 8, 2008

3 year old high on dye AGAIN

Well, all I can say is, they really tried. They had yellow cupcakes for snack in the preschool room yesterday. They even left them unfrosted because they knew Lindsey usually can't have anything frosted. She was supposed to have animal crackers instead of the yellow cupcakes, but somewhere somebody forgot and she ate one anyway. Oh well.

I'm hoping that if I shower her with lots of good 1 on 1 it will help stave off the beast she usually becomes. She already had her moments yesterday. It would help if she could go outside and run it off a little, but with sleet and freezing rain setting in, that's not going to happen either. This is the part that bugs me, fighting the same battle over and over again. I wish there was more nationwide attention to the effects of dyes so that every food wasn't so loaded. Maybe some day.

No comments: